2

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Gorgeous Nail Art












Start of 20th cen­tury wit­nessed an unprece­dented pop­u­lar­ity of Nail Art Salons, thank­fully to glam­orous Hol­ly­wood movies.
Fashionfabulous4u, In today’s time nails hold as much impor­tance as any phys­i­cal fea­ture. Inno­v­a­tive minds fur­ther enhanced the value and need of nail arts by intro­duc­ing cre­ative and artis­tic trends like crys­tals, air brush­ing, 3D, nail wraps.
It can be a bit time consuming to paint all these tiny little zig zags, so it was the perfect design for me to use with gel nail polish. If I know I have a really busy week coming up and I won't have time to worry about my nails, I can do this and have perfect nail art for weeks.
This tutorial picks up where my previous gel nail polish tutorial left off, so if you've never used gel polish before start there. It gives you all the beginner steps of prepping the nail and applying the base.

In this tutorial I used Red Carpet Manicure Prep, Structure, Purify, Gel polish in I Can't Believe It, a black nail art brush from the Tips and Tricks kit, Brilliance Top Coat and the Pro LED Light also.

No comments:

Post a Comment